Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 9- Online Tools

My experience with Google Docs and Zoho Writer is limited due to the fact that I've only recently started using them. I recommend Zoho products, and in fact, chose Zoho Wiki as the platform for the Local Author wiki I made a few weeks ago.



I was introduced to Google Docs a couple of months ago when I went to Sirsi training @ Bluffton. If I remember correctly, Pete uses Google Docs to keep track of students in the computer classes he offers @ Bluffton. Since I saw the feature, I began using it @ Beaufort to keep track of the various "lists" associated with my job. For example, I have the following:


These are just a few of the ways I've used Google Docs. It provides the ability to work on projects wherever I am, as long as I'm connected to the Internet!

No comments: